Team Ninja Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Team Ninja Bulletin Board > Bulletin Board Related > Announcements

Old 20th May 2002, 01:16 AM

Signature Changes Required. Please read.

Hello everyone,

I apologize in advance for the inconvenience, but due to a security issue, the use of HTML on the forums and in signatures is going to be turned off.

Now, we know that alot of you, especially Team Picard members, have html tags in your signatures. We can make them work using VB CODE (minus the use of scrolling/marquee that is) however, and we will be glad to give anyone a hand if the like.

If you use a HTML tag in your signature, and need help converting it to VB CODE, please contact myself or Rids, and we would be more than happy to make the change for you. You can contact us via PM or email. There is no way around this, and again we are sorry for any issues that may come from this, and we will work with you as best we can to fix any threads/posts/signatures that currently have HTML in them.

Thanks for you patience and understanding.

Talon
Old 20th May 2002, 05:14 PM

UPDATE

I am currently working on adding in "custom VB CODES" that will do what alot of the HTML codes would. For example, the "align" tag is now {align}{/align} when you replace { with [. This will allow you to align text in a post in center, left, or right. I will let everyone know when the list is updated completely

Talon