Team Ninja Bulletin Board  

Go Back   Team Ninja Bulletin Board > The Lounge > The Media Centre

Old 11th September 2008, 01:04 PM
Troll

John Saffran versus God

You've no doubt never heard of John Saffran.

He's an Australian media shit-stirrer who found local fame winning the Australian reality series "Race Around The World" (yes - the inspiration for "The Amazing Race". Didn't you wonder why they didn't just use that title??) where contestants had to make a documentary in all the countries they visited.

"John Saffran versus God" confronts religion and examines it in humourous and meticulous detail. clever moments include taking apart "The Bible Code," which claims to predict the sept 11 attacks using a skip code, and using the same code on the lyrics to "Ice Ice Baby" to come up with the same answer. Then, using the US government report into those events, Vanilla Ices career decline is accurately predicted. And did you know "Mazda" was the name of the Zoroastrian god? Then there's the Mormon Pyjamas....

Anyway - why the hell am I posting this??
Whether you are a committed realistic atheist like me ( ), interested in religious studies, or just enjoy a good doco and you happen to see this late at night on a cable station near you (strangely enough most was recorded in the US), you could record a lot worse.

plus things have been a bit quite round here
Old 12th September 2008, 03:35 PM
Ninja Gocho

I much preferred the Billy Connolly sues God. A lot of folks in the UK must be thinking of having a go due to being flooded out of their homes three times this year - all down to God according to the insurance companies - and we still have the worst months yet to come?
Old 12th September 2008, 10:48 PM
Owner

Yeah this guys was funny as hell..... I laughed so hard sometmes....

And he is such a tool at the same time... I dont know how he got away some of the shit he did

Team Ninja Forever : Once a Ninja, always a Ninja - Team Ninja

"I'm a SAS NINJA"

Drafted to the SAS
Dump of the day in Folding@Home   Dump of the week in Folding@Home   Dump of the month in Folding@Home