PDA

View Full Version : Fao Data

Squeaky
7th May 2002, 10:07 AM
Hi Data,

Can't recall if you were game for this or not but are you intending to start up the state of the nation thread again? (No pressure you understand ;))

Squeaks

data
7th May 2002, 10:55 AM
hi m8

you must have me/this mixed up with someone/something else have no clue as to what "the state of the nation thread is" :)

Squeaky
7th May 2002, 12:42 PM
was that too obtuse a reference ;)

will this provide a little clarity :D Latest Situation (http://www.3dhq.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3540)

Sorry, my bad :)

data
8th May 2002, 01:15 AM
Hi m8

sorry for taking so long to answer your responce - but was waiting to see if there was any real interest from the team on this - and judging by the thread on the old Forum - there aint - so its not really worth doing at the moment :(

probably Jema will do something anyway thats far superior to my scribbelings :cool:

Jules
8th May 2002, 02:05 AM
Data, I really hope you won't take the lack of response as lack of interest...I think we're all a little dispersed at the moment..not knowing for sure which board to post on...where to call home..and all that.

How about we revisit it in a week or 2, once we get everyone under one roof again....Is that an option?

I for one really miss the Latest Situation Reports.....

Think about ...no need to make a decision right now.

KWSN_Millennium2001G
8th May 2002, 02:11 AM
Data, I agree with Jules, it seems to me that most of the replies in that other thread were positive regarding your situation report. I for one enjoyed them because it showed me what was going on in your team. Please don't commit to a "no" right now. If possible please consider starting up the reports again.

Ni!

Chelle
8th May 2002, 02:24 AM
Data, we like your scribblings! :D I agree with Julia and Millennium.. everything's just up in the air the last week with the move. I thought the response to your post was quite positive.

I know how busy you've been, so if you can't manage them we'd completely understand, but please don't feel it's for lack of interest.

:)

/still working on getting our smilies over :p

Chelle
8th May 2002, 02:33 AM
Originally posted by Chelle
Data, we like your scribblings! :D I agree with Julia and Millennium (Hi! :xwavey: ) everything's just up in the air the last week with the move. I thought the response to your post was quite positive.

I know how busy you've been, so if you can't manage them we'd completely understand, but please don't feel it's for lack of interest.

:)

/still working on getting our smilies over :p

data
8th May 2002, 11:51 AM
:) lets wait and see what happens over the next cpl of days ;)