PDA

View Full Version : dont go here

RanGer498
10th February 2002, 09:27 PM
dont ckick on thAT LINK ! be warned DO NOT CLICK ON IT!
dont click on this (http://www.youarelame.com/index2.html)

warning click at your own risk! really

Arsonist
10th February 2002, 10:09 PM
hehheh...funny..it is to laugh. my ribs are acking from laughter. its a good thing my catlike speed and reflexes saved me. or otherwise id have to hunt you down and make your life misrable!!!

Mad Bad John
10th February 2002, 10:15 PM
AAAAAAAAHHH I hate it when I`ve been suckered:xchain: :xmad2:

tripodal
10th February 2002, 10:19 PM
haha i didnt click it.. i can listen!

RanGer498
10th February 2002, 11:46 PM
the pic is funny!

tripodal
11th February 2002, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by RanGer498
the pic is funny!

what pic, i dont know what your talking about :D

Surgeon General
11th February 2002, 04:52 AM
Originally posted by RanGer498
the pic is funny!

Liar !!!!!! LOL you got me ranger:D

Rids
11th February 2002, 08:00 AM
All it did for me was lock WinXP - had to hit the reset button in the end! :rolleyes:

speculative
11th February 2002, 08:25 AM
Aha! Even your tricky link cannot thwart my rock-solid WinXP PRo installation, mwahaha! :D Actually, there were like 200+ instances of IE 6 open, and I tried to close them in the Task Manager. I closed 1 or 2, then Internet Explorer shut down - yet when the dust cleared, WinXP remained... :p

-speculative

Baptizer
11th February 2002, 12:43 PM
DOOOD, THANKS A LOT!! I JUST LOST THIS WHOLE PAPER I WAS WORKIN ON FOR 6 HOURS!!! THIS LITTLE JOKE OF YOURS CRASHED MY PC, AND WELL, I DIDNT SAVE MY WORK.......YOU..YOU...GRRRR....MAY THE NEIGHBOR DOGS SOIL IN YOUR BED!

just kidding....i didnt lose anything..nor crashed...

RanGer498
11th February 2002, 01:47 PM
man you scared me !Originally posted by Baptizer
DOOOD, THANKS A LOT!! I JUST LOST THIS WHOLE PAPER I WAS WORKIN ON FOR 6 HOURS!!! THIS LITTLE JOKE OF YOURS CRASHED MY PC, AND WELL, I DIDNT SAVE MY WORK.......YOU..YOU...GRRRR....MAY THE NEIGHBOR DOGS SOIL IN YOUR BED!

just kidding....i didnt lose anything..nor crashed...

Baptizer
11th February 2002, 02:33 PM
hehe...cool, then we are even :) That was a crazy site! Thank god it wasnt playing that annoying 'insanity test' sound as well!(remember the annoying F1-racer car).

tripodal
11th February 2002, 09:49 PM
now see if you are quick eneough you can hit alt-f4 fast eneough to close all the windows... and it was all better... no i couldnt resist anymore :)

RaNGeR.GaV
11th February 2002, 11:12 PM
HAhahaha I think I recognise the trick from the replies :)
I WON"T be clicking that one :)

Mad Bad John
11th February 2002, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by RaNGeR.GaV
HAhahaha I think I recognise the trick from the replies :)
I WON"T be clicking that one :)

Are you sure you won`t have a little peep ?

tripodal
12th February 2002, 01:11 AM
look what i found ... found by folling the link above... with out the index2.html :)

http://www.spamcollection.com/pictures/index.php?currDir=./B.S.O.D.&pageType=image&image=hard-ocp-bsod.jpg

haha... thats gotta be embarassing

tripodal
12th February 2002, 01:12 AM
this one is even better :)

http://www.spamcollection.com/pictures/index.php?pageType=image&currDir=./B.S.O.D.&image=underclocked.jpg

look closely :D

Player0
12th February 2002, 01:19 AM
Yeesh, and I thought warez sites where bad! I feel sorry for anyone on a Win9X box.

Seriously though, I think you should put a better warning on that post rather than "dont click". That script is borderline malicious, and really COULD cause someone to crash and loose work.

So lets put a warning up huh guys?

RanGer498
12th February 2002, 03:44 AM
warning posted!