PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars: Starfighter Very-MINI-Review

Baptizer
7th February 2002, 12:38 AM
Uhm...what can i say? I am speechless!! It's games like this that make me wanna PUKE! Sadly enough, just because it has STAR WARS on the box, there are going to be many unhappy gamers when they purchase this one! I am not even gonna try reviewing this, because this game isn't even worth TALKING about!
Let's just say this much. The game does not have any mouse movements whatsover! Thats right folks, there is absolutely no mouse available when cycling through the menus...you have to do it with keyboard!!! Is this the year 2002 or 1992? Jeeez.
The graphics are quite nice, but other than that, this game isnt worth purchasing, nontheless PLAYING!
Playing a game like this reminds me of what Tommy Boy said in the movie 'Tommy Boy': "Look, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time." Basically that is exactly what LUCASARTS has been doing for the past few years, and we keep falling for it. Lets pray they dont screw up their only reliably good series Jedi Knight.