PDA

View Full Version : I am hungry

tripodal
23rd December 2001, 09:01 PM
I am very hungry, and since yall give great advice... What should I eat?

GITster
23rd December 2001, 09:38 PM
Chinese.

IMO you can't beat Chinese :)

I recommed a 'G' from Fong Seen Takeaway on Wokingham Road in Reading.

Yummy, makes me want one now. :D

tripodal
23rd December 2001, 09:40 PM
Hmmm... seems a bit expensive to come to UK for chineese take-out!

Thanks for the suggestion!

Other suggestions?

dicki
24th December 2001, 09:44 AM
i am partial to a roast beef sandwich... whole grain granary bread fresh from the baker and a few pickled onions on the side... simple yet effective (unlike chinese <---- slimy yet satisfying :D )

LaughingClam
24th December 2001, 10:37 AM
chikin wing drumettes.

flour, garlic, some assorted italian or mexican seasonings in the coating, fried in olive oil with a little butter.

14 to a serving.

great movie food.

Arsonist
24th December 2001, 11:31 AM
i reccommend cereal!!! its my favorite. the best kind is fruity pebbles!!!

Lolboy
24th December 2001, 02:57 PM
Pebbles is what you get after eating too much cereal innit?

Sorry, did I lower the tone of this thread?

Lolboy.

Mad Bad John
24th December 2001, 03:41 PM
Hi Tripodal I can recommend Thai , in particular The Lemongrass in Birmingham (on the Wing Yip shopping complex) mmmmmmmmm:)

Jetrunner
24th December 2001, 06:31 PM
hmm i have NO clue what the h3Ck you guys are talking about lol.

tripodal
24th December 2001, 07:47 PM
great now im REALLY HUNGERY,
fruity pebbles are my favorite kind of cereal as well!!!!
but all the suggestions...mmmmmmmm food

its a sore pitty that i havnt been able to eat much lately.. cause i love to eat

Jetrunner
25th December 2001, 02:36 AM
macaroni and cheese sounds good,, if not there's always taco bell and subway right????

dicki
25th December 2001, 09:37 AM
ooooooooo how about lasagna! i love that with some crispy garlic bread mmmmmmmmm well... i'm off to the kitchen!

GITster
25th December 2001, 11:46 AM
what about roast turkey? i duno, it somehow seems appropriate :D

tripodal
25th December 2001, 06:18 PM
Taco bell is somehting i havent had in quite a while, used to work there ... maybe i got sick of it and never felt the urge to go back!!!!
time to return for a filling meal. and to visit old friends!
finally i know what i must eat...
and if TB is closed i will just make PB&J

Jetrunner
26th December 2001, 06:43 AM
*takes a bow* lol
i might also

Baptizer
31st December 2001, 12:36 PM
Jeez man...
how can you leave us hanging like this? I wondered all weekend what you finally decided on, and when i came here to see the update, NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!
You drill us for info, then you let us hang out to dry like dirty underwear on a clothes line!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

TThoRnGen
31st December 2001, 06:33 PM
cheeeeeese curds!!!! after all thre all around you up there... You may get sick after a bag or two tho... :) :)

TThoRnGen
31st December 2001, 06:35 PM
he may be trying all our ideas and still eating

:D

Originally posted by Baptizer
Jeez man...
how can you leave us hanging like this? I wondered all weekend what you finally decided on, and when i came here to see the update, NOTHING!! NOTHING!!!
You drill us for info, then you let us hang out to dry like dirty underwear on a clothes line!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :D

tripodal
31st December 2001, 08:49 PM
I LOVE FOOD, and yes ive tried just about everything you all suggested...

wasnt too fond of the cheese curds.. almost lost it after 4 of em... they were pretty nasty from culvers.

tripodal
31st December 2001, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Baptizer
Jeez man...

sorry i didnt specify, but i have eated everything yall suggested with the exception of "a 'G' from Fong Seen Takeaway on Wokingham Road in Reading. " cant just fly around to eat out.

GITster
1st January 2002, 03:38 PM
Originally posted by tripodal

sorry i didnt specify, but i have eated everything yall suggested with the exception of "a 'G' from Fong Seen Takeaway on Wokingham Road in Reading. " cant just fly around to eat out.

Your missing out man, your missing out :D