PDA

View Full Version : DC-Vault stats not updating

Razor_FX_II
12th June 2011, 10:37 PM
Is it just me or have the DC-Vault stats stopped updating the last couple of days?

DigiK-oz
13th June 2011, 06:19 PM
Looks like you're right. Although the date on the stats page changes (indicating updates do take place?), the scores for several teams I checked have not moved for the past 2-3 days. Not even by the few 0,01 points that happen if a project is joined by an extra team.

DigiK-oz
14th June 2011, 12:33 PM
Seems to be back on track now:)

Razor_FX_II
15th June 2011, 04:42 AM
Looks like Muon1 DPAD got borked last update.

cswchan
16th June 2011, 02:22 AM
Hmmm. wonder why... it's still giving and recieving results...

Razor_FX_II
16th June 2011, 04:47 PM
Muon1 stats are back to being correct.

cswchan
16th June 2011, 10:07 PM
Itchy Fingers...

:bateyes:

Razor_FX_II
21st June 2011, 08:18 PM
Looks like DC-Vault stats are not working again.:(

DigiK-oz
11th July 2011, 03:12 PM
Today, apparently a problem with the update again? Team Norway lost 9K+ points, they are no longer listed in the RC5 project (stats show zero points). Is this a DC-Vault issue, or are RC5's stats borked?

DigiK-oz
20th February 2012, 12:33 PM
Statistics seem to have stopped updating again?

Statistics Last Updated: Feb 18, 2012 at 09:06:08 PM UTC

rjbelans
20th February 2012, 05:55 PM
Statistics seem to have stopped updating again?

I just noticed that too. Almost 2 days now since the last update. Did someone tell the stats updater to take the long weekend off? :xwtf:

Get back to work! :whip:

Rusty
21st February 2012, 12:56 AM
Will try and sort it out.

DATA
22nd February 2012, 01:36 AM
4 days - is it not about time someone resolved this issue with stats updating!

Rusty
22nd February 2012, 09:34 AM
Sadly. I am only 1 person.. and since the Vault is maintained for just the love of DC.

Working on a fix guys. Thanks for your emails too.. Nice to see some supportive members. I will let you know if I need any help... Cheers again./

DATA
22nd February 2012, 10:14 AM
Its Nanobot's stats that are not updating - DC vault is I believe a different thing - last time this happened there was mention of some server or another requiring a re boot - suggest you check with Nanobot

Rusty
22nd February 2012, 06:05 PM
And again DATA. I am only 1 person.

Chill for a moment. The world wont stop without stats for a few days.

DATA
22nd February 2012, 07:08 PM
Hi Rusty - would suggest you get some help from others if you are only one - dont know why you are getting sarky with me only made a true comment 4 days for the stats to be not working does not say much for your ability

kody7839
23rd February 2012, 12:39 AM
Rusty....thank you for taking your personal time to offer this to the DC community. Most of us understand that you volunteer your "ability" and expect nothing in return. We also understand that from time to time other things in life take priority over this service and you can't dedicate all your time to this project.

I just wish more people would think before they go spouting off on forums.

Thanks,
kody7839 of Crunching@EVGA

RHMash
23rd February 2012, 12:44 AM
Hi Rusty - would suggest you get some help from others if you are only one - dont know why you are getting sarky with me only made a true comment 4 days for the stats to be not working does not say much for your ability

You know, you could always make your own stats site instead of complaining when one goes down....

Rusty, the members of Crunching@EVGA appreciate everything and understand things dont always work and issues can take time to be resolved.... If no one else stops in to thank you for the DC Vault, consider this a mass thank you from the entire team....

MOBAJOBG
23rd February 2012, 01:04 AM
Rusty, ...thank you from the bottom of my heart for providing as well as maintaining this stats service and checking on all teams progress has been fun.

Miles
23rd February 2012, 01:21 AM
Thanks Rusty, you ROCK!

Chelle
23rd February 2012, 02:18 AM
4 days - is it not about time someone resolved this issue with stats updating!

Its Nanobot's stats that are not updating - DC vault is I believe a different thing - last time this happened there was mention of some server or another requiring a re boot - suggest you check with Nanobot

Apologies, friend. This was neither Rusty nor Doug's fault. We did some upgrades on the server and something we did broke the stats code. We didn't realize it had broke until Rusty contacted me, and I've been inaccessible most of the week... and Nanobot is on the road most of the time.

In any case, it should be resolved now, but if you see any more problems, drop me an email at michelle@fwchelle.com and I will get the message right away.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards,
Chelle

Rusty
23rd February 2012, 07:43 AM
I see a quick kick, fixed it...

Thanks for taking the time out Chelle.

DigiK-oz
23rd February 2012, 09:00 AM
Thanks Rusty and Chelle, update works again. I really appreciate the time you spend in maintaining DC-Vault!

yodap
23rd February 2012, 03:14 PM
Hey, for everybody that works on these stats, great job!
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

yodap
Crunching@EVGA

Johnny_Utah
23rd February 2012, 10:24 PM
Rusty + Chelle

A very sincere Thank you for all you do. You have enormous responsibilities and work hard in a seemingly thankless job.

Some people are never satisfied so please disregard them:)

iconized
23rd February 2012, 10:31 PM
A thank you from me to Rusty and Chelle as well. :)

kawika57
23rd February 2012, 11:38 PM
Thank you Rusty and Chelle for all you do in maintaining the stats and the server. Just wanted you let you know your efforts are appreciated.

kawika57, member of Crunching@EVGA.

Afterburners
24th February 2012, 02:49 AM
Thanks for fixing it!!

Well almost... I noticed EVGA is flying up the ranks... That cannot be correct. They are to small of a team and only four months old as a team. How is that possible?

MUhahahahahahahahaha......

DATA
25th February 2012, 01:47 AM
Rusty, Doug and Michelle - many thanks