PDA

View Full Version : archives of old forums

dusty
7th December 2001, 01:49 PM
are there any and if so where ,I can't find them Cheers D

Baptizer
7th December 2001, 02:02 PM
Hi!
Sadly enough, i dont believe old archieves exist anymore. This is because of the old board ran on 'Ultimate Bulletin Board' instead of what we are using now, 'VBulletin'.
I would surely imagine that an archieve exists in file format, but currently there is no site where they can be seen.

dusty
7th December 2001, 02:15 PM
Thanks for that Baptizer

Baptizer
7th December 2001, 02:38 PM
no problem! Maybe one day, we will have an archieve available.....i'd imagine youll hear an announcement if this ever happens...
take care

The Therion
7th December 2001, 09:10 PM
somebody posted a link to a site that shows webpages that are no longer.And it had some files of the old forum.Check previews posts it wasnt more than 2 weeks ago.

Baptizer
10th December 2001, 01:45 PM
I remember that....i checked it out though and it seemed as though 80% of the links were dead. Maybe it was just me though.....it would seem quite 'impossible' for someone else to house the old messageboard, plus all of the other milliions of sites on the net......i wish it was possible though, i might be wrong...

The Therion
10th December 2001, 11:26 PM
i checked it out though and it seemed as though 80% of the links were dead. Maybe it was just me though

:eek: You killed the little helpless links didnt you ?! :eek:

Baptizer
11th December 2001, 02:10 AM
heheh....
they were dead before i got there! heheh......better call the Criminal Scene Investigators..

tripodal
11th December 2001, 02:16 AM
how can you know that it wasnt your last little click that finished them off? how do you like being poked all the time....

The Therion
11th December 2001, 11:01 AM
:xrofl:

Baptizer
11th December 2001, 11:58 AM
hehheehe......:D :D :D