PDA

View Full Version : Come & play dammit!

Gibbon
6th December 2001, 07:43 PM
Hey peeps, anyone up for a bit of UT on penfolds server? seems like theres a few about tonight so lets get kicking, lol!

C'mon Bap birthday shootings? :D

Gibbon

Baptizer
6th December 2001, 07:45 PM
hehe...hi bro...
Well, i would love to join you, but i am at work right now....will be here for a few more hours! I also have to install ut on my system again(reformated for xp)......
I'd love to come so you guys can splatter my guts all over the wall though, especially on my bday......hehehe

I am also going through one of my CS kicks....ya know, where you cant stop playing it? Ill probably play that after work, if anyone wants to join me. The server i will be on is 66.37.217.30, ill be on around 530pm eastern time!!

Baptizer
7th December 2001, 11:18 AM
hey guys....
i had fun playing last night. Surgeon General showed up and showed EVERYONE how it was done...he simply dominated a very veteran server....was most impressed! Me on the other hand, faired well the first couple rounds and got wooped up on dust2(i think). Oh well, another day i suppose......

Surgeon General
7th December 2001, 03:56 PM
Hey Bap, That was a fun time, just wish my ping was not so darn high. And I did not really like getting shot by that one guy, not sure what his name was but every single bullet he fired went right for my head :)
I got some screen shots of Baps in action, will post when I get home.

Baptizer
7th December 2001, 10:27 PM
lol..hehehe.....screenies..i love screenies!!
I hope it wasnt the time i started 0-8!! hehehe....I am logging on to that server right now(hope its not full..if so, ill keep trying)

LaughingClam
8th December 2001, 01:24 AM
how bout UT Tactical Ops?

Surgeon General
8th December 2001, 05:19 PM
If you want to see my buddy bap owning click <a href="http://communities.msn.com/SurgeonGeneral/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=26">HERE<a/>

To se me and my camping @$$ click <a href="http://communities.msn.com/SurgeonGeneral/shoebox.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=27">HERE<a/>

*Note* I do not like to call it camping, more like watching the teams back side :D

Baptizer
10th December 2001, 01:43 PM
Nice pics! Damn, you had a Gun Kill, then a bomb, then a Gun....simply blazing skills! Not sure if you noticed, but that server has a ranking page now...seems pretty cool! Definitely give me a heads up if you plan on playing again.......

Surgeon General
10th December 2001, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by Baptizer
you had a Gun Kill, then a bomb, then a Gun....simply blazing skills!

Not really skills man, I saw 2 advancing from the door area so I dropped the nade, shot the first dude in the door, the nade killed the 2nd guy thru the door and then got the guy that came down the hall way. Just luck my friend.

Baptizer
10th December 2001, 07:38 PM
oh, very logical....for some ODD reason i thought that you might have shot up a dood, threw a bomb, quickly re-arm your gun and blazed down another dood. I guess the way you actually did it makes more sense..hehe.
*slaps self*