View Full Version : SZTAKI / NQueens@Home Stats

Rusty
18th December 2009, 12:23 AM
Last collection

NQueens@Home - 13th of December
SZTAKI Desktop Grid - 7th of December

DigiK-oz
18th December 2009, 09:33 AM
SZTAKI does have stats, but they upgraded the server BOINC release, so filenames have changed. They now match most other projects (team.gz,user.gz,host.gz)

opyrt
18th December 2009, 03:46 PM
The entire NQueens site seems down... Luckily, I saved the admins email address before the project died. I'll send an email to ask what's going on. :)

Beyond
19th December 2009, 03:28 AM
The SZTAKI stats have been working for the last 4 days. The validator problems that cropped up when they upgraded the server have been fixed. NQueens, I'm sure they'll be back online when they get their problem resolved. The recent rush to delete projects at every hiccup is not a good trend IMO.

opyrt
19th December 2009, 11:13 PM
The recent rush to delete projects at every hiccup is not a good trend IMO.

We do not delete projects... we disable them after 14 days of inactivity. The difference is that disabled projects can be enabled with the press of a button, just like we did with NQueens when it came back up.

I too hope NQueens will come back, and as I wrote, I've sent the admin an email and hope to hear from him/her soon so we can have a better understanding regarding the duration of the downtime. :)

Yankton
20th December 2009, 02:00 AM
And I had just gotten it going full bore again.