PDA

View Full Version : Biological And Medical Science Project Scores

Xaverius
17th April 2009, 11:49 PM
Now that TSC and D2OL have been removed from the vault I noticed that the point the teams have in this section of the vault almost completely come from BOINC-projects.

Am I the only one who sees that in the way you can get vault-points is not that difficult to get 9900 points for a boinc project? Just take a look at the top-10 of this section and you will probably see what I mean.

Reason for me to start this thread, is a special boinc formula necessary to push the teams in the vault harder to get the almost 10k of points? :rolleyes:

Sport
18th April 2009, 01:20 AM
Now that TSC and D2OL have been removed from the vault I noticed that the point the teams have in this section of the vault almost completely come from BOINC-projects.

Am I the only one who sees that in the way you can get vault-points is not that difficult to get 9900 points for a boinc project? Just take a look at the top-10 of this section and you will probably see what I mean.

Reason for me to start this thread, is a special boinc formula necessary to push the teams in the vault harder to get the almost 10k of points? :rolleyes:
Call me an inbred redneck...but I don't get the point:confused:

Rusty
18th April 2009, 04:44 AM
Yes, once the Vault does a stats run, they will dissapear