PDA

View Full Version : Winding down DC activities

wyles
28th January 2006, 04:27 AM
For various reasons my crunching ability and motivation have been somewhat curtailed, so I will regretfully be less active in the world of DC projects for some time. It's been a lot of fun, but now please give me a wave as you pass on by. Rag top SSS spot is yours (not that we cared about that really eh? ;) ), but I'm looking forward to getting it back again in the future.

Cheers and Go Team Ninja!

:ninja:

Rusty
28th January 2006, 09:36 AM
As long as you stop by for a chat....

We're still here

{EDIT}Just a thought, I here tasmania is a good location to sort PC's that aren't beening used :D. Thats If Oz doesn't have room..

Farley
28th January 2006, 12:13 PM
:( Dont be a stanger Wylie!! Hopfully its just the DC part you gotta back off of...

For various reasons my crunching ability and motivation have been somewhat curtailed ...if theres anything...

Ragnarog
28th January 2006, 01:10 PM
Sorry to hear that wyles, I hope you'll be back sooner than later.

The sengent stats crash almost did it for me, including diminishing my nice SSS score that we don't really care about ;) . How can there be no backups of stuff like that. Inconcieveable....

Rag

Monkeymia
28th January 2006, 05:15 PM
For various reasons my crunching ability and motivation have been somewhat curtailed, so I will regretfully be less active in the world of DC projects for some time. It's been a lot of fun, but now please give me a wave as you pass on by. Rag top SSS spot is yours (not that we cared about that really eh? ;) ), but I'm looking forward to getting it back again in the future.

Cheers and Go Team Ninja!

:ninja:

Wylie, DC is one of those things that ebbs and flows in our collective lives. I'm sure form re-reading your post that you are not reducing your inclination for the Team Ninja community and I'm sure you will post as a freely as you have done in the past - and long may it continue may I say.

I today had the good fortune of meeting up with Terminator for the first time and what a great individual he is and a real credit to the team. With this meeting my dwindeling desire to crunch DC has been somewhat rekindled (mainly due to the overwhelming number of projects to chose from). The xp2500 he gave me will be used for this little part of the net. So its funny really how we ebb and flow with DC and our forum buddies - the real deal is that we keep in contact as the net can be a big lonely place without a few friends.

Kind regards,
MM

Meadmaker
28th January 2006, 06:38 PM
I agree with all that has been said...I understand about ebb and flow all too well...as long as you stay in touch here with yoru friends then nothing more needs to be said :)

MM, you and Termie had a "meet" and old Meady didn't get invited? :sigh:

Rusty
28th January 2006, 06:39 PM
The sengent stats crash almost did it for me.....................How can there be no backups of stuff like that. Inconcieveable....

And to me too... a few backups would have been my thought...

It's only that I had some help get this SETi client up and running, that got me going for awhile..

But the offer stands to "look" after ya machines :bateyes: :lol:

Dont stay away for long ya here

Terminator
28th January 2006, 06:54 PM
MM, you and Termie had a "meet" and old Meady didn't get invited? :sigh:Just a donation of surplus CPU power :D and seeing as MM is less than 10 miles from me it was better to hand delivery than trust the postie !! hey Meady don't worry m8 we really do need to arrange another meeting soon :)

N.V.M.
28th January 2006, 07:12 PM
hey Meady don't worry m8 we really do need to arrange another meeting soon :)

make sure you hold him down this time when the cameras come out...;)

Terminator
28th January 2006, 07:31 PM
;) :whistle::D

Monkeymia
28th January 2006, 10:02 PM
MM, you and Termie had a "meet" and old Meady didn't get invited?
Funny thing you should mention the meet - we mentioned it and are looking forward to the next one (if one is to be planned) :thumbsup:

(well it would be my first as I've never been able to get there for one reason or another...)

wyles
29th January 2006, 11:24 PM
:lol: ...and hijacked in true ninja style! :)

Thanks guys. Its just DC - I'm certainly not leaving this great place.....the only way thats happening is if rusty accidentally finds that elusive 'big red button' and does a 'wonder what this does' :D

Rusty
30th January 2006, 07:12 AM
Hmmm.. Red.. Thought it was green.....
Nope I'll never find the bloody thing

Scooby Doo
30th January 2006, 07:44 PM
Hmmm.. Red.. Thought it was green.....
Nope I'll never find the bloody thing
;)

Farley
31st January 2006, 11:56 AM
Noooo!! :nooo:

Rusty
1st February 2006, 01:48 AM
Thats great scoob.....:lol:

wombat
1st February 2006, 06:43 PM
Dont be a stranger wyles, I am sure a worth while project will come along to gain your interest sooner or latter. :)

Fizban
1st February 2006, 08:03 PM
Just keep the odd few going.... :nod: