PDA

View Full Version : 'Next/Previous Page' buttons

Fireblade
16th October 2003, 07:32 PM
In the grander scheme of things, this may hardly be worth mentioning/requesting, but (yeah... I'm gonna mention/request it anyway :p)...

Would it be possible to add additional 'Next/Previous Page' buttons at the top of each page too? There're actually two sets of buttons at the bottom of each page (for some reason?), but it means scrolling to the bottom of each page.

I dunno about everyone else, but I like to go to the last page/oldest post each time I log in, and work back to the first page/newest post. Being a lazy sod... it'd make my life easier/quicker to have buttons at the top of the page as well :D

Pretty please Nano :p

jema
16th October 2003, 07:51 PM
I assume we are talking on the Mambo pages here? in which case it may be worth waiting for the next release of the Mambo product, which has all this doen better anyway. Not much point wasting time on obsolete hacks..

jema

Fireblade
16th October 2003, 07:58 PM
Fair comment Jema :nod:

It's no big deal anyways... I was just being 'pernickity' :D

Nanobot
17th October 2003, 06:44 PM
In the grander scheme of things, this may hardly be worth mentioning/requesting, but (yeah... I'm gonna mention/request it anyway :p)...

Would it be possible to add additional 'Next/Previous Page' buttons at the top of each page too? There're actually two sets of buttons at the bottom of each page (for some reason?), but it means scrolling to the bottom of each page.

I dunno about everyone else, but I like to go to the last page/oldest post each time I log in, and work back to the first page/newest post. Being a lazy sod... it'd make my life easier/quicker to have buttons at the top of the page as well :D

Pretty please Nano :pYour wish is my command :p