PDA

View Full Version : FAO: Jules, Rids & Chelle.

Fallguy
5th July 2003, 10:36 PM
Um,
I just had a browse through the image gallery at TN, wow what can I say? I tried to review the images (its a crime that no-one else has, hint hint), but I kinda ran out of superlatives. Great work all of you! :)

Any chance I can use these pics for my desktops? I thought I'd ask first cos it is your work and it'll take me ages to decide which ones to pic..... so many amazing pics, and only 5 desktops, I shall have to get more computers.... ;)

Fallguy

Jules
5th July 2003, 10:49 PM
Are you sure you don't mean Bubba instead of me? :)

..if there are any of my images on TN, you're more than welcome to them, but I don't think they were moved from the old site to the new one.

That Terragen is cool stuff tho huh? I've got a bunch of images I've not done anything with for ages...may have to go sign up ;)

bubbadog
5th July 2003, 11:10 PM
I could not move Jules' images to the new site because she is not registered there (I do still have 'em on my hard drive though!)

Glad you like it!! Rids and Chelle have done a wonderful job on the site itself and we have a small but talented group there. C'mon in anytime; if I can learn to operate Terragen, it's gotta be easy! :roflmao:

bubbadog
5th July 2003, 11:35 PM
Oh, and feel free to use any of the pics you like for your desktops...we all put them there to share! :D

Rids
6th July 2003, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Fallguy
Um,
I just had a browse through the image gallery at TN, wow what can I say? I tried to review the images (its a crime that no-one else has, hint hint), but I kinda ran out of superlatives. Great work all of you! :)

Any chance I can use these pics for my desktops? I thought I'd ask first cos it is your work and it'll take me ages to decide which ones to pic..... so many amazing pics, and only 5 desktops, I shall have to get more computers.... ;)

Fallguy
There were a lot more comments when the site was at web-pix but sadly they got lost in the move. Feel free to use any images you like, just click on the medium sized pic to get the full sized version and use right click in order to copy to your HD. :)

Chelle
6th July 2003, 04:22 AM
Take what you like Fallguy, that's what they're there for :)

Sadly I haven't knocked off a render in months.. must get back at it soon, I miss it :(

Chops
6th July 2003, 04:25 AM
:mg: we were suppose to ask :D :cunning:

Rids
6th July 2003, 06:02 AM
nope, if we didn't want people to take them I'd have used htaccess to stop downloads. :neener:

Fallguy
6th July 2003, 09:04 AM
Um,
I can't right click on the pages, it pops up with a dialog "@ NinjaMicros" and a copyright symbol (hence why I thought I'd ask).

As for Jules, well "Butterfly Kiss" is posted by you? Although unfortunately I can't use it as a desktop or I'll get beaten up at work for being a sissy.... :lol:

At the moment Europa is my main desktop.

Cheers,
Fallguy

Rids
6th July 2003, 09:14 AM
LoL, try here: http://www.terranuts.com/photopost/index.php

There is a little more variety there, it's the main gallery :D
All that's on Ninja is a very small selection.

Fallguy
6th July 2003, 02:51 PM
Ah,
I think I have died and gone to heaven.... excuse me for a few days whilst I check out the new website - shame I'm on a modem, its going to take a whole damn day to download them all..... :eek:

:D

Fallguy

Chelle
6th July 2003, 03:52 PM
LOL! I had a feeling you were at the Ninja gallery, but when you said 'gallery at TN' I wasn't sure if you meant TerraNuts or TeamNinja :lol:

You got the mother loade now, see you in a week! :wave:

Tweety
6th July 2003, 04:44 PM
A few days??? with 56k??? I'd say you'll be gone a month or so...:roflmao: but belive me... it's well worth the wait for those pics...:)

Fallguy
6th July 2003, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Tweety
A few days??? with 56k??? I'd say you'll be gone a month or so...:roflmao: but belive me... it's well worth the wait for those pics...:)

31.2Kbps, please..... :(

I've been a browsing already, coor blimey there's alot of 'em, and thats just the pics Rids has put up..... let alone Bubbas and Chelles! :rofl:

And as for everyone else on the site..... :eek:

I am in for a long long long downloading session!

Fallguy

bubbadog
6th July 2003, 05:26 PM
Rids is a PW in the gallery...go figure! :rolleyes:

Tweety
6th July 2003, 06:21 PM
I thougth he was a PW period??? but I could be wrong...:roflmao:

bubbadog
6th July 2003, 06:22 PM
Rids considers it to be an art form in and of itself! :lol:

Tweety
6th July 2003, 06:31 PM