PDA

View Full Version : Is it time for a Race?

Meadmaker
18th May 2003, 03:30 AM
Hi Folks,

I have the feeling it's time for the first Ninja ThWacky Race!

Perhaps it could be a cross-project Race - say one project from each field?

Comments anyone?

Farley
18th May 2003, 03:27 PM
A thwacyk race....... hmmm

Ya know Meady, posting this on all the forums could be taken a spamming and you could be removed from the forum. :lol:

Oh wait... your a Mod... Nevermind :lol:

One project in each field??? Isnt that like the SSS? I never seen a thwacky race, so I dunno how is works to begin with.:scratch:

The Doctor
18th May 2003, 04:31 PM
:) I got dibbs on second place in SETi on the Team: NM TNG... right behind Farley-mahnnnnnnnnnnnn ;) :cheers:

I just found out that I did not install "all" of the big-gun ... :geezer: you know how time-lord memories are.... :banghead:

:thwack: Presupposing :idea: Shookums and Farley are not placing woots up as Farley :cunning: :dunno: ;) ..now I'm not suggesting such a thing :noevil: I just believe that would never happen :nooo: on this planet :cunning: but the Team does need the woots for SETi.... :thumbsup:

When I finish installing the big-gun for the daleks downstairs [in the Tardis]... I think at that time I'll give Farley a run for his 1st place,
:wacky: race or not :beep: :dancers: :dancers: :dancers:

I'll have to take Farley out for a few pints :typing: :drunken: :gunsling: :halo: :xparty:

I gotta beef up my two P2-400's :cow: :spot: :rolleyes: ;)

Farley
18th May 2003, 04:35 PM
I figured people would think that.. Its not, I'm way to possesive of MY w00ts. I'm been chacing them babys a long time. Back to my original 120 a day.

I see that big gun kicked in there Doc. I gotta keep my eye on you. Your pimpin some serious power there.

BTW Congrats on #2 again :thumbsup:

The Doctor
18th May 2003, 06:56 PM
:cool: 'for stomping the stuffing out of us old :geezer: :gang:

The big-gun is still in testing until I get the bugs outta it :magic: :kukoo: :jester:

But once I figure it out :read: then I'll nip around top side to see you :kick::nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah: :nahnah:

What, you say :rolling: you noticed the affects of the big-gun warming up :scratch:

:smokin: :thumb: :thunk: :wave: :wsntme: :yippee:

;) :rolleyes: :p :D :spot:

PS: It looks like you and I tied yesterday at 136 woots each, old man... bloody good m8