League Promotions: Evolution

reboot jumps up a Division and is now charging up the ranks in Division II

League Relegations: Devolution

George got pushed down one notch and is now leading the Division III pack

Picard and Janeway Awards

Picard for best ever weekly production:

Farley ramps up more and more and is now on 2460 for the week :eek:

Stomp Report

In Division III bipolarchops stomps Thok_Mak+A&TSLTD+COMPUTERWORKSHOP+SFDC+Jean_Luc+Terminator

In Division II reboot stomps George+Debbie1982+Harry, Arian stomps Debbie1982+Harry

In Division I wylie stomps Doke, ukevil stomps 10:13+nyles+Shookums, Farley stomps 10:13+nyles+Shookums

In Premier Division squeaky stomps Bursar, Julia_TeamNinja stomps Fireblade

Activity Report

A barrage of activity all over the place while we're on our quest to stomp OcUK. Will we make it? Yes of course ;)

Lets start in Division IV (0-106 units)

Units: 59

Talon3DHQ throws a few machines the g@h way and helps TN out with 59 units yesterday. The realtime figures look great already with approx 90 sent up today :)

Next stop, Division III (120-900 units)

Units: 169

bipolarchops, the one who never sleeps but always mods, joined us 3 days ago and is now #33 with a daily production of 169 for yesterday. Today he's sent up another 53 with more in the pipeline ;)

A few million basepairs further, we find Division II (905-2477 units) with a lot of activity.

Units: 641

First, reboot throws in 284 and 14 for today.
Then we have Arian who sent up 227 yesterday and 85 for today.
Next activity comes from good ol' mushy-peas with 22 yesterday and 22 today.
Lending a helping hand is Chelle with 108 yesterday and the RT stats tell us 22 units have found their way to Stanford today already.

A big leap forward yields access to Division I (2687-4143) where 50% of the members were active. Not shabby at all :)

Units: 1164

Evolution_ continues to send up 67 or 135 per day. Yesterday he managed 67 but he already has 67 on his account for today so expect another unit to flow to Stanford through the Net :D
wylie sure puts out some impressive numbers. 358 for yesterday and 1305 for the week. Great to see you back on genome to help out :D
10:13 sent up 9, an unusual low figure. Lets hope a few caches have to be purged there ;) His scoreboard shows 38 units for today.
ukevil dumps 323 and is at 35 units for today.
Farley seems to be set to enter Premier Division rather sooner than later! He dumped 407 for a weekly total of 2460 and has sent up 117 already, only 429 units away from Premier!

429 units further is the entry point to Premier Division (4630-279581). 90% were active over the last week :eek:

Units: 6430

Starting with dodgy, I predic he'll soon earn a devolution to Division I. Nevertheless he's sending up those units, 29 for yesterday and 58 for today. Come on dodgy! :D
Bursar sent up 54 and another 51 today. Maybe a small counterdump is in order to restomp squeaky? :)
squeaky managed 197 and is at 20 for today.
Jed also sent up 147 yesterday and is at 33 for today. Need more machines Jed..just a few days ;)
Meadmaker is trying hard not to lose contact to the top spots and dumps 541, almost matching Monkeymia's weekly output. Meady's not sent up anything yet for today but i'm sure some units will come at least :)
Monkeymia dumps 185, enough to keep Meady guessing. 238 units for today on his account already.
Fireblade wasnt active yesterday and hasnt moved an inch today either. I'm pretty sure a major dump is in order here :)
Julia_TeamNinja continues to impress me. The Armada is now fully reactivated and has gone to transwarp speeds with another dump of 1511, bringing the weekly total to 5647 :eek: Not only that but she's already sent up another 1430 units today and we're only 10 hours into the stats-day :eek: :eek: :worship:
Position #1 holder S-MDC_TRUST dumps 2766 for a weekly total of 16451. 3500 have already been dumped today, so expect another great production day and commentary from Meady tomorrow :D :D

Most active member awards

>MAM< Talon3DHQ - Division IV - 59 units
>MAM< bipolarchops - Division III - 169 units - (2nd day in a row)
>MAM< reboot - Division II - 284 units
>MAM< Farley - Division I - 407 units - (5th day in a row)
>MAM< S-MDC_TRUST - Premier - 2766 units

Producer of the day award

>POD< Team Ninja - For pulling together for a final push :ninja:

Until next time,

Rag

Legend - What do all these awards stand for?? POD - Producer Of the Day - highly subjective and at the whim of the commentator MAM - Most Active Member - most units produced in the league that day Phoenix - Awarded to a team member who has been long inactive and has returned to active duty StompMaster - Awarded to the member who stomps the most people on a single day (Saturday only, at present)

wyles
29th April 2003, 09:55 AM
YEAH!!
Great report Rags......GO US!! GO NINJA!!!!
:woot:

Meadmaker
29th April 2003, 10:08 AM
That's an excellent report, Rags - I'll try and keep up the high standard tomorrow! :lol:

Well done to everyone - great production in every Division! :D

Onwards and upwards, Ninja! :D :D :D

dodgygeeeza
29th April 2003, 11:58 AM
great entertaining report there Rags:p well done to all the team:)

Fireblade
29th April 2003, 12:01 PM
That's a very impressive :read: that one Rags :nod: Many thanks indeed for the effort you've put in :bow: :thumbsup:

Well done t' the MAM's, and t' the team as a whole for a truly deserving POD :clap: I for one am truly stunned by the response t' Tom's plea for assistance in the final days of the classic client :nod: Thank you all :grouphug:

But (as the actress said t' the bishop)... "keep it up " :thumb:

@ Jules... I knew it woz gonna be big, but :jawdrop: :worship: I can't argue (nor retaliate :tear: :p) against that little lot :cry: :D Very well done on the re-stomp :angel: :hug: :thumbsup:

Arian
29th April 2003, 12:12 PM
Tis a top report well done m8.

Jules
29th April 2003, 06:10 PM
Brilliant report Rags! :sunshine: Excellent :read: for sure!

@ Fireblade.....I was gonna take it easy on ya....you're the one that asked for it all at once ;) :hug:

Monkeymia
29th April 2003, 08:18 PM
Interesting style :)

Still a great read, well doen to the whole team :woot:

Farley
29th April 2003, 09:22 PM
Superb read Rag!!

Excellent format.

I humbly thank you :bow: for the recognition. I must confess that I won't be able to push this hard after we stomp OcUK. My Seti is suffering bad. Thats my bread and butter right now ;)

I'm not liking this new client either. Can't make it totally hidden or keep it alive when logged off.:fuming:

:crackwip: But enough of that. On to fame and stomping Ninjas!!!