PDA

View Full Version : Err, Fireblade........

Meadmaker
24th April 2003, 11:41 AM
.....have you checked the realtime stats lately? :eek:

Nice one, Jules! :nod:

Fireblade
24th April 2003, 02:17 PM
Yes I have m8ey :cry: :p

But neither I... nor many others in the team, can compete wi' the kinda output Jules has produced of late (in only a week or so at that :eek: ), so it was only a matter of time before I was stomped :D

I can't even use the excuse that I took time out from G@H to churn out a few DF and FA@H units, coz most of us have done that at one time or another. Nah... I've been well and truly cuffed, and it was done fairly and squarely, so I have no complaints whatsoever ;)

I will add however... it was never my intention/goal to be number two in the team anyway. It just so happened that I seemed t' be able t' crunch a few more :woot: than the others who choose t' run G@H full time. The big-hitters of Team Ninja (quite rightly) chose to run different DC projects, but... had they so wished, many (including yourself I know Meady) could have secured 2nd place ahead of me a long time ago, so I'm humbled that I held it for as long as I did :nod:

My hearty congrat's to ya Jules... thoroughly well deserved :angel: :clap: :bow: :thumbsup: