PDA

View Full Version : Neck and neck . . . . .

Shookums
16th April 2003, 12:03 PM
[track announcer voice mode on]

They're neck and neck, back and forth, coming out of the second corner it's, . . . it's, Farley by a nose. But . . . what's this? Dr Who is whipping his steed (don't go there :D) can he do it? will he catch back up before the next turn?

Talon
16th April 2003, 12:32 PM
I love to see all of the excitement in the Continuum!! That league really needed a boost for a while, and now with all of the active crunchers in their, it should be fun to watch! :D

The Doctor
16th April 2003, 01:55 PM
:) ...now' where did I leave those keys to me Tardis :confused:

...that rascal has jumped ahead [again] ;)

I've got to get back inside, so that I can release the havoc-hound [K-9] :dogrun: to get those daleks uploading again... :rolleyes:

..those slackers :dunno: I go outside for a field trip, and they stop on me :errrr:

Plus I have to find the big-gun... Buckaroo-Banzai didn't have it, 'must have been those other aliens...

...the ones that wanted to give the Earth, eternal-peace or the big-gun... for just a glass of water, at that ....

...now where [on earth] are my bloody keys.... :soldier: :soldier:

:spot: :cow:

The Doctor
17th April 2003, 03:05 PM
:errrr: I got two daleks down... blew the capac-i-`tators on a MB... if it ain't one thing, it's another :dunno:

:cheers: My wife's divorce of ME will be final May 5th, when I go to court, that day... at least that's what I gather from her attorney's letter to me, which suggested I SHOW-UP... and that I dress appropriately... Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... :confused:

Just what does one wear to a funeral, in court...? :dunno:

Like I said, one ******* thing after another, but this will be the last time that I get ****** by my X2B.... :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes:

Farley
17th April 2003, 10:28 PM
You want exceitment!!1 Just wait till The Doc and I get up to the upper classmen. I foresee a stomping frenzy.

Find those keys Doc, I'll try to run point till you get those p400s gassed up and cranking. Don't drop back too much, I'm thinks me gonna needs backup. :brengun:

Goodluck May5

The Doctor
18th April 2003, 01:45 AM
:) I'll be able [or shall we say "empowered"] to cover your -6- better next week, when I get these two daleks back up... seems things don't get delivered on the weekends :errrr: and overnight is too expensive for me at the moment... so the Tardis is just drifting along at the moment... sputtering... not firing on all cylinders... well at least two' that I am aware of at the moment, anyway... always happens at the most inconvenient times, eh...?
:dunno: