PDA

View Full Version : >News< Daily Commentary for Thursday 10th April 2003

Meadmaker
11th April 2003, 12:51 AM
Hi Folks, and welcome to (yet another) Daily Commentary, this time for Thursday 10th April 2003!

A quiet day for the Team, with under a thousand w00ts going up to Stanford. :(

STATISTICS

DAILY PRODUCTION...........895
WEEKLY PRODUCTION........19,337

PROMOTIONS

There are no promotions to report today.

STOMP REPORT

In the Division III League,

Jean_Luc stomps g

In the Division II League,

Farley stomps Nanobot

ACTIVITY REPORT

In the Division III League,

Jean-Luc dumps 25

In the Division II League,

mushy-peas dumps 22

Farley dumps 57

In the Division I league,

10:13 dumps 33

ukevil dumps 60

dodgy dumps 72

In the Premier League,

Bursar dumps 85

Jed dumps 136

Meadmaker dumps 405

THE AWARDS

>MAM< Jean_Luc - Division III - 25 units - (2nd day in a row)
>MAM< Farley - Division II - 57 units - (3rd day in a row)
>MAM< dodgy - Division I - 72 units
>MAM< Meadmaker - Premier - 405 units

On to the writer award, which goes today to......errrrm.....well now........

>POD< Team Ninja for being the best group of people I have the honour of knowing!

That's the end of the Commentary for today, Folks. Don't forget to check back tomorrow, but in the meantime,

Onwards and upwards, Picard!

Legend - What do all these awards stand for?? POD - Producer Of the Day - highly subjective and at the whim of the commentator MAM - Most Active Member - most units produced in the league that day Phoenix - Awarded to a team member who has been long inactive and has returned to active duty StompMaster - Awarded to the member who stomps the most people on a single day (Saturday only, at present)

Farley
11th April 2003, 01:02 AM
And Meady get the <DCWWOT> award for two comentarys in one day :thumbsup: Congrats Meady

Legend - What do all these awards stand for?? DCWWOT - Daily Commentary Writer Working Over Time - Give by the people to a commentary writer that refuses to rest and let the forum suffer without its daily read POD - Producer Of the Day - highly subjective and at the whim of the commentator MAM - Most Active Member - most units produced in the league that day Phoenix - Awarded to a team member who has been long inactive and has returned to active duty StompMaster - Awarded to the member who stomps the most people on a single day (Saturday only, at present)

heh

Meadmaker
11th April 2003, 01:07 AM
:blush:

I just like seeing my post count go up......:lol:

Fireblade
11th April 2003, 01:17 AM
Man... I can hardly keep up wi' ye Meady :D Thanks again tho' :thumb:

Well done t' the MAM's, and... to the most deserving POD ever announced, I bestow the very first honourary http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Mexican%20Wave.gif :clap: :D

But I can't leave it at that.... not when the report writer once again had the biggest :constip: of the whole team! That's 1200+ he's dumped in just a few days, whilst simultaneously maintaining a presence in a few other projects as well :eek: and that fact simply can't go unrecognised :nooo: :tsk:

To which end... :clap: :worship: :rocker: :bow: :hug: :ithank: Meady :thumb:

dodgygeeeza
11th April 2003, 04:48 PM
nice one Meady;) well done to the MAM's and to the team POD:thumb: