24th March 2003, 09:08 PM
Not on my version of the Borg they haven't. :(

Hopefully soon. :nod:

Evolution
24th March 2003, 09:15 PM
All of the individual stats are up to date, although the team stats aren't :(

Meadmaker
24th March 2003, 09:20 PM
That explains that one then. Thanks Evolution!

I guess I'll just have to wait....

data
24th March 2003, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by Evolution
All of the individual stats are up to date, although the team stats aren't :(

G@H User and Team stats have been uptodate since about 20:15 GMT well at Stanford anyway:cool:

Evolution
24th March 2003, 10:25 PM
yes ever since about one hour ago, before hand the team stats weren't up to date.

speculative
25th March 2003, 01:45 AM
Cool, stats are back, now I can tell Stanford is getting my :woot: (what they're doing afterwards is anybody's guess :D )

-spec

Evolution
25th March 2003, 02:32 AM
Does anyone know how often the marsjupiter stats are updated? Is it once a day?

Evolution
25th March 2003, 02:34 AM
Also, is there something wrong with the forum, since I'm unable to display my sig?

Dewill
25th March 2003, 04:39 AM
Are they right now ?
We are @36, so it looks like something is going on :)
I didn't keep a check on my stats, so don't know.

Jed ;)

Fireblade
25th March 2003, 07:25 AM

Also, is there something wrong with the forum, since I'm unable to display my sig?

Your sig only shows in your first post in each thread Evo' - e.g. it's showing in your first post in this one, but not in the one where you ask the question ;)

//if it wasn't showing in your first post either, ignore these comments, coz there woz obviously another problem :p

Evolution
25th March 2003, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Fireblade

Your sig only shows in your first post in each thread Evo' - e.g. it's showing in your first post in this one, but not in the one where you ask the question ;)

//if it wasn't showing in your first post either, ignore these comments, coz there woz obviously another problem :p

Thanks, I didn't know it was a feature. BTW the MarsJupiter stats aren't correct even though they said they were up to date as of March 25 since apparently I'm missing from the list and yet I'm on the official one.

dcwhitney
25th March 2003, 07:56 PM
Yes I'm missing from the list as well. Was on the list before and now with the "update" I'm gone??

Ragnarog
25th March 2003, 08:39 PM
You both disappeared yesterday from the official genome stats pages which is why on the last Marsjupiter update you are gone from the list.

You'll reappear on the next marsjupiter update which is due in 3.5 hours.

Rag