PDA

View Full Version : >News< Daily Commentary for Sunday 16th March 2003

Jules
17th March 2003, 04:10 AM
Happy Monday :wave: Welcome to the Daily Commentary for Sunday, March 16, 2003. Hope everyone had a great weekend and is well rested and ready for the week ahead. It’s been beautiful here…in the 70’s :sunshine: So this morning I took on the task of cleaning out my car :blush: What a mess! This afternoon was our first family cookout of the year… http://www.tcwozere.co.uk/~cracks/kao/otn/pbutterfly.gif and 3 on 3 free-for-all football game…(3)girls against the (3.5) boys….tho the ½ a boy tended to be a floater helping out both sides hard to pick between mom and aunt and uncle and cousins ;) I already know I’m gonna pay dearly for that :nod: http://www.emotipad.com/emoticons/Crutches.gif

I have to admit to losing the link to the commentary and only finding it after I’d finished making it up as I went :D…so if there’s a mistake let me know and I’ll fix it.

Daily Team Production------------ 6582
Weekly Team Production --------32483
Total Team Production—-------257272.83

Next Team stomp…..PCSAZ------7184.54 needed

Activity Report

Division III

mushy-peas—15

Division II

10:13—13
TN_Ragnarog—24

Division I

Jed—151
ukevil—65
dodgy—72 *stomps wylie
speculative—118 *stomps wylie
Doke—662

Premier

busar—14
squeaky—144
Monkeymia—238
S-MDC_TRUST—5589

>MAM< mushy-peas Division III —15
>MAM< TN_Ragnarog Division II —24
>MAM<Jed Division I—151
>MAM< S-MDC_TRUST Premier —5589

>POD< Doke

Til next time....http://smilies.networkessence.net/s/kao/otn/pmimioja.gif

Legend - What do all these awards stand for?? POD - Producer Of the Day - highly subjective and at the whim of the commentator MAM - Most Active Member - most units produced in the league that day Phoenix - Awarded to a team member who has been long inactive and has returned to active duty StompMaster - Awarded to the member who stomps the most people on a single day (Saturday only, at present)

Meadmaker
17th March 2003, 06:59 AM
That's a great read, Jules - thanks for that! :nod:

Well done, Team - we're really doing well now! :D

Fireblade
17th March 2003, 07:15 AM
Great :read: Jules :thumbsup: I hope you've recovered from all that excercise :D

Well done t' the MAM's and t' Doke for yet another POD! That's quite an amazin' daily production you got goin' there dude :bow: :thumbsup:

BTW Jules: I don't want t' take anything away from your good work - on what was obviously a very busy and tiring day for you, but... whilst Dodgy was stompin' Wylie, Spec' stomped em both wi' his 118 did he not (he's certainly ahead of Dodgy in the individual stats table as of now anyway) :scratch:

Since it would be a double-stomp, rather than a single... I'm sure Spec' will be more than happy to confirm it :D

Keep up the F.A.B. crunchin' team :thumbsup:

Monkeymia
17th March 2003, 07:20 AM
Thanks for the report Jules :cheers:

Well done to the team it looks like we are past the Black_belts :nod: no match for ninja's :D

Jules
17th March 2003, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Fireblade
....BTW Jules: I don't want t' take anything away from your good work - on what was obviously a very busy and tiring day for you, but... whilst Dodgy was stompin' Wylie, Spec' stomped em both wi' his 118 did he not (he's certainly ahead of Dodgy in the individual stats table as of now anyway) :scratch:

Since it would be a double-stomp, rather than a single... I'm sure Spec' will be more than happy to confirm it :D.....

Not at all Fireblade...I wouldn't want to miss a double stomp for Spec! I checked the reports going back several days and the first time I see Spec over Dodgy is on the 9th....so it seemes we missed some Specy stomping action somewhere....

Belated CONGRATS to Spec for passing Dodgy! :)

Fireblade
17th March 2003, 02:26 PM
In that case... a belated :clap: for yer stomp Spec :D "onwards and upwards" eh :thumb:

//and commiserations t' Dodgy :rolleyes: but I'm sure that between the two of ye, you and Mushy-Peas will come back at 'im :thumbsup:

dodgygeeeza
17th March 2003, 07:02 PM
nice report there jules;) checking the stats the last couple of weeks it seems like a long drag race with spec :beep: