PDA

View Full Version : marsjupiter genome stats

jema
8th March 2003, 08:05 AM
Ok,

I want to get this sorted, I can see the leagues are messed up with duplications, this is expected as the genome league code is based around a set number of people per league and goes wrong if we do not have enough members :rolleyes:

But is anyone still missing from the RT stats, bearing in mind that only active members are shown?

jema

Meadmaker
8th March 2003, 08:28 AM
I've just ploughed through the list, comparing it with the Team list at Stanford - it looks like everyone's there, except for Dodgy

I don't know why he's missing....

jema
8th March 2003, 09:39 AM
Thanks for that :)

Investigation shows the issue :rolleyes:

It is/was one of continuity. The RT stats filter out the inactive.

But unless someone has produced in the last week, the the comparison is on last months data :rolleyes: and of course for most of the team they technically had better stats last month and are showing negative :(

Have allowed for this now and have also allow you to append:

&showall=1

to the RT stats page address to force everyone to be shown.

jema

Monkeymia
8th March 2003, 01:53 PM
Good work jema :)

Re: the league names can they just be Premier, Division I, Division II etc. then add more as we continue to grow. Perhaps 10 users per league - at present there are 36 accounts under the TN umbrella, which would therefore look like this...

Premier League
1=S-MDC_TRUST
2=MRSDATA
3=Fireblade
4=Monkeymia
5=Julia_TeamNinja
6=squeaky
7=BBCFE
8=Meadmaker
9=Kelly
10=Bursar

Division I
11=wylie
12=Nick
13=Doke
14=speculative
15=dodgy
16=Chelle
17=Nanobot
18=Harry
19=George
20=ukevil

Division II
21=Jed
22=10:13
23=Debbie1982
24=Terminator
25=SFDC
26=TN_Ragnarog
27=COMPUTERWORKSHOP
28=A&TSLTD
29=Thok_Mak
30=g

Division III
31=Gunslinger
32=Seabee
33=FRASER&PALLA
34=data
35=mushy-peas
36=Jean_Luc

Just an idea, I've looked into the belt colour idea that I had and there are so many different ones it may take more work than I originally thought to make a definitive proposal. I think divisions will work just as well until we have had time to thrash it out a bit more.

Remember we really do appreciate your efforts and if there are any tasks that you would like to delegate then please let us know :)

Gunslinger
8th March 2003, 02:45 PM
Hey great! :sunshine:

I get to be top of the bottom league... :clap:

Not sure about using the footie terms though - I would go with a martial arts theme - Hong Kong Fuey, Chuck Norris, Kwai Chang Caine, Mimi Chan, Bruce Lee, etc. ;)

Ni! :gunsling:

dodgygeeeza
8th March 2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Meadmaker
I've just ploughed through the list, comparing it with the Team list at Stanford - it looks like everyone's there, except for Dodgy

I don't know why he's missing....

i'm here somewhere :xsofa: or there:wall: :lol: