PDA

View Full Version : FAO Hawkeye

Fallguy
7th March 2003, 08:16 PM
Is there any chance you could change my flag on your proxy server stats to be British rather than American - it is a bit off putting to see the Stars and Stripes next to my name.....

Although a Jolly Roger flag would also be fine, if you can't find a Union Jack..... :D

Also just as an off point, but your server seems to like me, as it is regularly crediting me with a few more blocks than I have actually done - if you compare my daily totals on the RC5 server vs yours, yours is always higher..... don't ask me why! Maybe its counting resends or something?

Fallguy

P.S. Alright you lot, I know you are reading this, anyone want to suggest a MASH name for me, given that I don't have a clue about the series...... and that we seem to have something of a theme going on here. :D

Squeaky
7th March 2003, 08:44 PM
oh FG..you naive boy..you should not have asked :D

I'd take you as a Corporal Klinger

Squeaky
7th March 2003, 08:46 PM

Rids
7th March 2003, 08:56 PM
Seems more of a Hotlips to me :lol:

Hawkeye
7th March 2003, 09:01 PM
Fallguy,

You can be burns /snicker :D

You can actually have any flag you want.

Just look at mine :P

Just attach a pic here if you want one... im gonna crack the code on it to make the pics bigger.. might take some time though

Fallguy
7th March 2003, 09:17 PM
Nice "Flag" there Hawkeye...... :D

And Squeaks and Rids, you ought to be ashamed of yourselves reading a post that was obviously intended for Hawkeye....... gotcha! :p

You will forgive me if I delve into a few MASH web pages before I pick a name..... not that I don't trust you Rids/Squeaks..... nooooooo...... :D

Fallguy