4th March 2003, 03:28 PM
I linked the above stats button all proper-like :D

Monkeymia
4th March 2003, 03:32 PM
Much betterra :D

Ragnarog
4th March 2003, 03:51 PM
Thanks Chelle!

Now all we need is a new Team number button on the MJ-genome site as well as a reinitilized stats list since there are many duplicates :)

hint hint ;)

Rag

Chelle
4th March 2003, 04:11 PM
I can beam Jema up with a Team number graphic. Should it be IN the TN logo or beside/below it? There's also 'real time' stats for us too, I wasn't sure which one to use.. would that be better?

Monkeymia
4th March 2003, 06:46 PM
Chelle, I think it should be below it, hence it looks like an actual button to press that takes you to the genome client download page. I think you have picked the correct page as it stands now.

My opinion only, others may disagree.

Gunslinger
4th March 2003, 08:12 PM
:xwtf: Can't make head nor tail of the Genome stats.
People seem to be in several different leagues at the same time and it stops before the last few places - conveniently cutting off those who are immediately below g :rolleyes:

Am I missing something obvious, or am I just persona non grata ? :confused: :xpout:

Ni! :gunsling:

Monkeymia
4th March 2003, 08:31 PM
Ni Gunslinger :D

The stats are in a state of flux since the change over from the Picard team. The data then was being pulled from the wrong Team Ninja account (yep there are two) and now it is pointing in the right direction it has to catch up.

Also we are in the process of thinking up new league names, which may confuse matters a bit more shortly...

All good fun tho' :D