PDA

View Full Version : F A O Chelle

data
24th February 2003, 09:41 PM
HI Chelle

as no oner has objected to the setting up of a TeamNinja_Folding Team

If/when you have some time spare any chance of making up a team logo similar to the G@H one but use the F@H logo as shown here http://folding.stanford.edu/

this can (am sure Jema would have no objections ) when complete be birthed at MJ site as TN_G is and i will amend the link on the TN_F page when advised

no hurry on this as we have alink meantime but it is using the G@H Logo as a temp measure

regards
Tom

Rids
24th February 2003, 10:28 PM
Hi Tom, it was actually me that did the Genome Logo so I've taken the liberty of knocking up a similar one for folding@home

Monkeymia
24th February 2003, 10:44 PM
Nice one Rids :thumbsup:

data
25th February 2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by Rids
Hi Tom, it was actually me that did the Genome Logo so I've taken the liberty of knocking up a similar one for folding@home

Hi Rids

OK this looks good :cool: can you supply me with a link to this as i need a image that ends prefereable in .jpg or alternatively i will save to my HDD and upload from there

regards

speculative
25th February 2003, 01:20 AM
Looks good Rids, I like the green blends. :)

-spec

Rids
25th February 2003, 01:41 AM
Originally posted by data

Hi Rids

OK this looks good :cool: can you supply me with a link to this as i need a image that ends prefereable in .jpg or alternatively i will save to my HDD and upload from there

regards

Hi Tom

There is no link for attachments so just right click the image and save to your hard disk. It's already in jpg format so no worries there. :)

Chelle
25th February 2003, 06:28 AM
Nice job Rids :thumbsup:

Fireblade
25th February 2003, 01:59 PM
:cool: colour blending/co-ordination goin' on there 'Rids Da Vinci' :thumb:

10:13
25th February 2003, 03:54 PM
I like it ... !!!!

data
25th February 2003, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by data

Hi Rids

regards

Hi Tom

There is no link for attachments so just right click the image and save to your hard disk. It's already in jpg format so no worries there. :)

:) thought this may be the case Rids thanks - will get it done later tonight :cool: