PDA

View Full Version : Wacky Race? Any Interest?

CyberdynSystems
18th February 2003, 12:21 AM
Hey TN :)

There had been a Genome Wacky Race in development for March,..

It may need to be pushed back yet further,. but If and when TP does do its Genome race,. the offer to include a Team's from Team Ninja has been extended,. all in good fun.

As I recall there was a "Team" that consisted of Data's account alone,.. :jawdrop:

.. If you all are interested in some freindly competion,. I think we would have to give TN two teams,.. again one team for Data alone :D

Give it some thought and let me know,. I'll pass on the info if there is any interest.

jema
18th February 2003, 05:27 AM
I think that it would be best to let things cool off a lot more.

Even single team WR's have had a fair share of wobblys being thrown :( So I think it would be asking for trouble to have a joint race at the moment.

jema

CyberdynSystems
18th February 2003, 05:48 AM
No problem,...

We thought it might help to bring us back together a bit,.. but I cna completely understand if it is too soon. The fact is ,. TP still does not know when the WR will actually occur wht with all the work on the new forums. So when the time does come we'll be sure to drop in and let you all know.

:wave:

speculative
18th February 2003, 05:53 AM
I agree with Jema CDS. Besides, a WR would take loads of coordination work, and I was looking forward to seeing all the doo-dads you guys are working on for your web site! :mg: :lol:

-speculative