PDA

View Full Version : Stickey type thread

10:13
14th February 2003, 07:19 PM
I'll see what I can do about getting a sticky type thread whipped up for us. The old one in TP needed overhauling anyway.

Arian
14th February 2003, 07:28 PM
I was thinking that too but being a usually silent sort of bloke thought id keep silent as usual.
If you need a hand ill knock a few things out to help please just ask

Chelle
14th February 2003, 07:54 PM
That would be great, 10, thanks alot! I know Jema is prolly up to his eyeballs in code sorting the stats right now so Im sure he'll thank you too ;)

jema
14th February 2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
That would be great, 10, thanks alot! I know Jema is prolly up to his eyeballs in code sorting the stats right now so Im sure he'll thank you too ;)

I most certainly will, I think things are above the eye balls here :D I am at the 16hour a day coding phaze of Callisto as I near completion of its latest additions, so this whole episode is pretty ill timed :rolleyes:

My NM plan is to look at the MJ site each morning (out on the big anti-war demo tomorrow so that will be an exception) and pick off some Picard remenant. It may take awhile but there will be daily progress :)

jema

speculative
14th February 2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Arian
I was thinking that too but being a usually silent sort of bloke thought id keep silent as usual.
If you need a hand ill knock a few things out to help please just ask

Sounds good Arian. :) SETI's not my area of expertise - maybe you guys N gals could make a list and farm out a few things to put in the sticky? :)

-spec