PDA

View Full Version : About that new Babylon 5 series ....

The Therion
24th October 2002, 10:42 PM
I think it was called LOTR
No , not Lord Of The Rings, but Legend Of The Rangers .

What is going on with it ? Is it on ? Will be? when ?

Fallguy
25th October 2002, 10:19 PM
I thought the new series was called Crusade,
and had already been on? I haven't seen any of it, but a mate watched it and said it was "not as good as B5" make of that what you will.

Fallguy

The Therion
26th October 2002, 10:35 PM
I think Crusade didnt go well, and this LOTR is a new one.

Rids
26th October 2002, 10:58 PM
I thought they cut Crusade just when it was starting to get better :rolleyes:
B5 was pretty much pants to start with too, in fact I was still trying to decide wether to carry on watching it by episode 6, damned glad I did though :D
Not heard anything about the Ranger series for a while, thought they'd canned it to be honest...

jema
26th October 2002, 11:01 PM
I hope not, I was really sad about crusade as it did suck very badly... and I was os keen for it to be good as I need another B5 fix!

jema

jema
26th October 2002, 11:01 PM
I need a b5 fix so bad, I have just watched an old episode and will probably watch another now!

jema

Rids
26th October 2002, 11:04 PM
I taped every episode, then being terminally stupid, I lent the collection to someone and haven't seen them since (two years) :rolleyes:

Crabbles
27th October 2002, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Rids
I taped every episode, then being terminally stupid, I lent the collection to someone and haven't seen them since (two years) :rolleyes:

Never mind Rids this may help the withdrawl symptoms
http://babylon5.warnerbros.com/?frompage=sitemap

Crusade did get canned just as it started to pick up. As for LOTR I haven't seen it but I understand it has been dropped. It would seem US TV is losing interest in the more taditional Sci-Fi series.

Fallguy
27th October 2002, 07:07 PM
Heh,
and so it goes. Expect to see Crusade revived a few decades from now when B5 has become a golden oldie "cult" Sci-Fi program....

Hell I still can't believe they almost canned B5 halfway through, and have dumped Farscape so that the final episode is a cliff hanger.... thats just plain old fashioned PANTS! :(

Fallguy

The Therion
27th October 2002, 10:24 PM
damn...well from what i heard about Crusade, JMS was trying something new, when all he had to do was stick to the B5 recipie.
Then he tried to do just that ,with Legend Of the Rangers,but for some reason that doesnt seem happening either :(

And LOTR sounds more intresting than Crusade....aaaarrghh !:mad: