PDA

View Full Version : Project downtime on Thursday 9/19

Chelle
18th September 2002, 03:57 AM
FYI:

All,

We will be suspending the Community TSC project on Thursday, 9/19, so that we can correct the statistics issues encountered last week. This downtime should last about a full day. During this time you will not be able to upload/download candidates but your clients will still be able to work on candidates they have in their queue. We apologize for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience while we work to correct this matter. If you have any questions or comments please email them to us at info@sengent.com.

Ken

--------------------
Ken Weilbacher

Application Support
kweilbacher@sengent.com

Rids
18th September 2002, 05:39 AM
Thanks for the heads up hon :thumbsup:

Rids
19th September 2002, 06:22 PM
We have brought the servers down and are preparing them to run the routines to correct the statistics problems. The servers may be up for short periods of time today and you should be able to upload/download candidates at these times. Once the servers come back up as planned, the statistics will be reverted back to approximately last Wednesday at noon. Over the next few hours the statistics routines will be running to catch up and you might notice changes in the time and date on the statistics WebPages. When you notice that the date and time on those pages are finally current, the statistics will still be incorrect until all of the routines have been run. I will let you know with a post back in this forum when we have completed this process and that everything should be correct. Thank you all for your contributions and continued patience with this matter. If you have any questions or comments or notice anything unusual with the operation of your clients please let us know.

Ken

--------------------
Ken Weilbacher

Application Support
kweilbacher@sengent.com

loukis
19th September 2002, 07:55 PM
Thanks for the info, lets hope the correction will be successful.

Chelle
19th September 2002, 08:19 PM
*fingers crossed*

Meadmaker
19th September 2002, 09:05 PM
Isn't it a breath of fresh air to be kept so well informed of what's happening though!

A big *plus* for Ken and his project! :D

LinearB
20th September 2002, 06:37 AM
Well my units are back :D, kudos to the project team for getting the problems resolved.

Just got a little score to settle on ECCp-109 and I'll be back on the campaign trail ;)

Meady my friend your next :)

Rids
20th September 2002, 09:02 AM
Well they are not all back yet, we started on 86920 yesterday morning and are currently around 82300 so still a ways to go...

Rids
20th September 2002, 11:21 AM
Not been any movement for quite a few hours now so this leads me to assume that Ken is in fact human and needs sleep :lol:
Where's the dedication? :D

Hopefully we should see this fully resolved today :)