PDA

View Full Version : NinjaMicros Omnibus

Gservo
13th July 2002, 03:14 PM
om-ni-bus :adjective
1. of, relating to, or providing for many things at once
2. containing or including many items

Item- My new Saturday morning function, where as, the old one did not get much of a response, I decided to start something new. Omnibus will be exactly that, in simplest terms, 'news bytes' and 'word on the street' (as we used to call them) from all over, updated as necessary.

Item-Starting next week i will be asking for Favorite post again to add to this post...

Site Stuff

Item- From Rids;I would like to thank bldegle2 for stepping up and accepting the position of Moderator in both Socket A and Intel forums, we have every confidence that you are the right man for the job.

Item- From Rids It's a great pleasure to announce that jema has now been given the position of Administrator. Jema has worked tirelessly both on the forums and in the background, having had a great deal to do with the success of both Team Picard and Ninjamicros, this promotion could not be more deserved.

Item- Warp drive has failed on Seti team Germany and we have accelerated to 34th position in the team ratings - Dutch powered cows, Picard and LittleWhiteDog have matched power output this week with only 364 units seperating the three teams in weekly output. Must have a word with the Chief Engineer at the next senior staff meeting - more power from the main reactor required.More here (http://www.ninjamicros.com/vbulletin/showthread.php3?s=&threadid=12923)

Item- Congratulations!!! Way to go Chelle & Rids for topping the 50 million mark in Distributed Folding

Stuff from around the Web

ITEM- Rumors of a Devil’s Due/Marvel G.I. Joe/X-Men crossover may remain just that, a fun rumor…
Asked about the rumors, Devil’s Due Josh Blaylock told Newsarama, “I think it's pretty clear that we have the license. If this happens, it would be through us, and I don't know that this is the best thing for G.I. Joe.”

Item- The Fate of Star Wars Gamer, Paizo Publishing is taking over the Wizards periodicals and the Star Wars Fan Club, and that Gamer is officially discontinued. Subscribers to Gamer will have the option of a refund, or transfer to SW Insider or Dungeon Adventures subscriptions.

Item- The Norwegian government has terminated its contract with Microsoft, with employment and administration minister Victor D Norman commenting that the deal had been "unfortunate," and that the injection of competition could mean cheaper and (cruel cut) higher quality solutions.

Item- Shareholders at AT&T and Comcast gave their blessing to a $72 billion merger Wednesday, creating the largest cable network in the U.S. The approval means only two hurdles remain: the U.S. Department of Justice and the Federal Communications Commission.

Item- Frank Darabont, the writer/director who is penning the screenplay for the upcoming fourth Indiana Jones movie, is tight-lipped about the much-anticipated sequel's storyline, but revealed to SCI FI Wire that it will be set in the 1950s.

So want to help out with NinjaMicros Omnibus ?

See what you think is a news item on your favorite news board or creator website? Hear some news at a store signing or at a local con? You a pro with just a little something to share? Got some Tech Info you want to share? Overclocking News? Distributed Computing news?

PM Me and if I use an item I will provide a link to the original source and a credit for its finder