PDA

View Full Version : Dropping output for a while

dnar
10th June 2002, 03:07 PM
Just wanted to be up front with you all, I have switched all my production back to G@H for TGC for a short while, to help them out for a bit. Please dont take this as a desertion, I'm just helping out old friends and having a lill fun. :D :D :D

PS I'll still be dropping in here daily. :D

Rids
10th June 2002, 03:10 PM
No probs dnar, enjoy the carnage :D

Jules
10th June 2002, 03:11 PM
Have a great time Dnar..and you best stop by here every day..you never know when a doilie might pop up ;)

Rids
10th June 2002, 03:17 PM
Any doilies will have to get past me first and my doilie detector is pretty sensitive :tsk:

Talon
10th June 2002, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by dnar
Just wanted to be up front with you all, I have switched all my production back to G@H for TGC for a short while, to help them out for a bit. Please dont take this as a desertion, I'm just helping out old friends and having a lill fun. :D :D :D

PS I'll still be dropping in here daily. :D

No worries mate. The door is always open for ya here, and we look forward to your return ( of yours stats we mean ;))

Chelle
10th June 2002, 03:29 PM
Noddaproblem dnar :cool: Thanks for letting us know, and have fun! :D

Chelle
10th June 2002, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by Rids
Any doilies will have to get past me first and my doilie detector is pretty sensitive :tsk:
Ahem.. if we want doilies, there will be doilies *tapping foot*
;)

Nanobot
10th June 2002, 03:34 PM
Oh doilies, I read it as dollies the first time :D

Chelle
10th June 2002, 03:37 PM
Dollies would be most delightful. They would sit nicely on the doilies (otherwise reserved for beer bottles) :D

Rids
10th June 2002, 03:48 PM
Ahem.. if we want doilies, there will be doilies *tapping foot*
NO NO NO NO NO! :rant:
This is a doilie free zone :nod:

bubbadog
10th June 2002, 03:54 PM

I hate to be the bearer of bad news Rids, but so long as I'm hormonal and armed, there will never be a doilie free zone!

Nanobot
10th June 2002, 03:58 PM
Just for you doily lovers :D

Rids
10th June 2002, 04:09 PM
I get the distinct impression that I'm being ganged up on here :D
In that case I'm going to rebel and leave a trail of vertical toilet seats wherever I go :cunning:
Doilies will be erradicated ~ MWHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! :banana:

Chelle
10th June 2002, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Nanobot
Just for you doily lovers :D
Oh Nano it's lovely! Look at the intricate detail.. I wonder what fabric that is....

Chelle
10th June 2002, 04:27 PM

Fine. I am officially going to pout. :xpout:

Chelle
10th June 2002, 04:30 PM
In that case I'm going to rebel and leave a trail of vertical toilet seats wherever I go :cunning:
You do that at your own risk. You just never know when or where a toilet seat will slam down. :cunning:

bubbadog
10th June 2002, 04:31 PM
I get the distinct impression that I'm being ganged up on here :D

And exactly how would that be new for you, Rids?

Rids
10th June 2002, 04:51 PM
Hmmmm, I need reinforcements, this is looking decidedly dodgy :uhoh:

:wall: SQUEAKY HELP!!!

Rids
10th June 2002, 05:40 PM
After careful consideration and extensive peace talks with Chelle I have decided to cease all anti-doilie measures.
I have decided that resistance is indeed Flutie and that of course "Chelle knows best" :kiss:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

who says it's a man's world? :D

Chelle
10th June 2002, 05:44 PM
:rofl:

Next item... 'the joy of potpourri' :D

Jules
10th June 2002, 06:55 PM

I'm so sorry I missed this!

Ridsy...has it occurred to you that Squeaky is never around when you need him?:scratch:

Squeaky
10th June 2002, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Jules

I'm so sorry I missed this!

Ridsy...has it occurred to you that Squeaky is never around when you need him?:scratch:

you think im gonna go head to head with you, chellesybelle and bubbabeast you got another thing coming

Squeaky
10th June 2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Chelle

Next item... 'the joy of potpourri' :D

Look Ridsy..this girl is going too far - if you don't put your foot down and lay down the ground rules then you are lost..lost i telz ya.

Now make a stand, where is that Men of Harlech spirit you were known for...um? um?

volley fire, present....

Jules
10th June 2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Squeaky

Look Ridsy..this girl is going too far - if you don't put your foot down and lay down the ground rules then you are lost..lost i telz ya.

Now make a stand, where is that Men of Harlech spirit you were known for...um? um?

volley fire, present....

Uh huh......now let me see if I understand this correctly...

/looks at Squeaks with left eyebrow raised.....tapping foot......teeth clinched.....

NickBrownsFan
10th June 2002, 08:59 PM
The doilies counter measure tactical attack team has arrived. :p

http://www.ninjamicros.com/vbulletin/attachment.php3?s=&postid=106525

Chelle
11th June 2002, 01:59 AM
Hey, I dated that guy in highschool :D

NickBrownsFan
11th June 2002, 02:31 AM
and here we thought it was bubbadogs long lost brother :D

now im really in trouble

bubbadog
11th June 2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by NickBrownsFan
and here we thought it was bubbadogs long lost brother :D

now im really in trouble

I can sum up my little brother in a baseball cap I bought him a few years ago..."Wish You Were Hair"

The big sister psychological torture just never ends! :D

dnar
11th June 2002, 02:41 AM

I am 100% with you there bro, just take a look above my Avatar!

PS Thanx everyone, I wont be far or long.

dnar
11th June 2002, 02:43 AM
After careful consideration and extensive peace talks with Chelle I have decided to cease all anti-doilie measures.
I have decided that resistance is indeed Flutie and that of course "Chelle knows best" :kiss:

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

who says it's a man's world? :D
Ohhhh Rids... Never surrender man!

This is a doilie free zone, in fact all talk of doilies is now prohibited. :D Those with a problem on that ruling, please see me in private. :D

NickBrownsFan
11th June 2002, 03:09 AM
Originally posted by bubbadog

I can sum up my little brother in a baseball cap I bought him a few years ago..."Wish You Were Hair"

The big sister psychological torture just never ends! :D

http://www.ninjamicros.com/vbulletin/attachment.php3?s=&postid=107012

OH NOOOOO!!!!!

bubbadog
11th June 2002, 03:44 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I love it!

siggy
11th June 2002, 07:41 PM
I think we need some curtains and maybe a nice vase of flowers :hug:

dnar
12th June 2002, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by siggy
I think we need some curtains and maybe a nice vase of flowers :hug:
:grrrrrrrrr:

dnar
14th June 2002, 01:44 AM
I'm baaaaa-aaaack! :D :D :D

Jules
14th June 2002, 01:46 AM
did you bring your :biggroin: with you?

dnar
18th June 2002, 12:57 AM
I am going to drop DF for the while, and head back to GAH. Anyone had good/bad experience with the new client they care to share?

dnar
18th June 2002, 01:01 AM
Originally posted by Jules
did you bring your :biggroin: with you?
As if you need to ask... :rolleyes:

LBaker
18th June 2002, 01:42 AM
Anyone had good/bad experience with the new client they care to share?

Yes, it doesn't nonet.:banghead:

dnar
18th June 2002, 01:50 AM
Originally posted by LBaker

Right! Firing up 0.99 now!

KWSN_Millennium2001G
18th June 2002, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by LBaker

It also won't download a workunit through my firewall.

Rids
18th June 2002, 11:43 AM
Doesn't sound like the client has progressed much to me then :D

NickBrownsFan
19th June 2002, 01:32 PM
Yea the new client (which people dont have to use) is based on the Folding client. All upgrades will happen with in that client and .99 will remain for those that need to nonet. Last official word I have had. :)

Fallguy
19th June 2002, 06:18 PM
Damn,
makes me glad I left Genome...... and what the hell is the point in staying with the 0.99 beta client, when you could be doing something MUCH more productive with your CPU cycles.... :p

Fallguy

dnar
24th June 2002, 02:35 PM
I'm back. Never did make it on that outback trail just me and my grumpy horse...

/vent mode on

Just out of another short stint in hostpital. I developed complications with my IV line (it enters my arm and appears at my heart). New one fitted, but it took a wrong turn at Texas and went up into my neck. One in a hundered occurance I was told... :rolleyes: Anyway, my fever is back down, and I'm home again, but I'm tired, grumpy and feel like kickin' the cat (shame we don't have one)... :rolleyes: I have had today, I wished it would go already... 14 hours of needles, doctors making holes in my arm, X-rays and having adhesive dressings rip my manly arm hair off multiple times and I am ready to put today behind me... I WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!

What I need is a good old fashioned flame war to cool me off... Only joking. :wink:

/vent mode off

Talon
24th June 2002, 02:38 PM
I'm back. Never did make it on that outback trail just me and my grumpy horse...

/vent mode on

Just out of another short stint in hostpital. I developed complications with my IV line (it enters my arm and appears at my heart). New one fitted, but it took a wrong turn at Texas and went up my neck. One in a hundered occurance I was told... :rolleyes: Anyway, my fever is back down, and I'm home again, but I'm tired, grumpy and feel like kickin' the cat (shame we don't have one)... :rolleyes:

What I need is a good old fashioned flame war to cool me off... Only joking. :wink:

/vent mode off

I honestly don't know how you do it sometimes dnar... I hope you get better soon, again...

dnar
24th June 2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Talon

I honestly don't know how you do it sometimes dnar...
It takes years to perfect one's flame tactics... If your patient, and watch the masters at work, you too can master this relaxing past time. :D

Rids
24th June 2002, 02:49 PM
Or you can just be a natural :D

bubbadog
24th June 2002, 03:04 PM

It takes years to perfect one's flame tactics... If your patient, and watch the masters at work, you too can master this relaxing past time. :D

Patience,watching, BAH!! All you need is a raging case of PMS and a likely victim strolling nearby!

dnar
24th June 2002, 03:09 PM

Patience,watching, BAH!! All you need is a raging case of PMS and a likely victim strolling nearby!
If only it where that easy... :bah:

dnar
24th June 2002, 03:11 PM

Come to think of it.... I bet my current mood is much worse than any little old PMS "excuse" that you have ever experienced... :eek:

/ready for retaliation

Jules
24th June 2002, 03:18 PM

Come to think of it.... I bet my current mood is much worse than any little old PMS "excuse" that you have ever experienced... :eek:

/ready for retaliation

No retaliation...(at least not from me...I'm the sweet one of the bunch) ;)

I figured a good :hug: might just piss ya off even more :p

(Oh,now that wasn't so sweet was it?:cool: )

bubbadog
24th June 2002, 03:27 PM

/ready for retaliation

I wouldn't bet on it, Dnar!

wyles
25th June 2002, 12:53 AM
I'.. I WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK!!!

Allow me to help you out in this matter dnar!! :D :p ;)

dnar
25th June 2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by wylie

Allow me to help you out in this matter dnar!! :D :p ;)
Yeah cool. I can drop into your office Thursday if you like.

I just bet you have a list a mile long of Linux things you want tweaked.... You have been running Linux 4 months now, and they say its not for serious users... :rolleyes:

wyles
25th June 2002, 01:26 PM
actually....its all werking fine!

just stirring old man!

:thumb:

of course....if you want to come in and see the embellishments I've done..... :eek: