PDA

View Full Version : team Logo on DF Stats page


dnar
9th June 2002, 11:51 AM
How about we setup a 3DHQ Logo graphic on our DF stats page?

TheGenomeCollective have done this, see here: http://www.distributedfolding.org/teampages/team631.html

Chelle
9th June 2002, 03:30 PM
Yepper! Rids is working on one (Rids, ahem!) :D

dnar
9th June 2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
Yepper! Rids is working on one (Rids, ahem!) :D
Cool, being out of the loop for so long, I wasnt sure if anyone was onto this already.

BTW, is it me, or are you looking younger and sexier with each Avitar change Michelle? ;)

/runs

Rids
9th June 2002, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by dnar
BTW, is it me, or are you looking younger and sexier with each Avitar change Michelle? ;)
/runs

There we are Chelle, now do you believe me? :kiss:

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

Chelle
9th June 2002, 04:17 PM
Aaw shucks :blush: But.. do we really know it's me? :D (besides Rids, dnar is taking large quantities of drugs, he's delusional :rofl: )

Let's get that banner logo up tonight, we're bare naked without one! :eek:

dnar
9th June 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
(besides Rids, dnar is taking large quantities of drugs, he's delusional :rofl: )
Shhhhhh. Dont l3t thu holE wUrlD noW!!!! :rasta:

Rids
9th June 2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
Yepper! Rids is working on one (Rids, ahem!) :D

Umm oops :rolleyes:

Here's one I just knocked up :D

Rids
9th June 2002, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
Aaw shucks :blush: But.. do we really know it's me? :D
Uh Huh, sorry hon but I'm afraid we do :D

Chelle
9th June 2002, 05:19 PM
Originally posted by Rids

Umm oops :rolleyes:

Here's one I just knocked up :D

Whoa.. awesome work Rids! Let's get that sent off with the appropriate link. Being the top producers of the team either you or I have to submit it.. and I nominate you :D

Good job! :kiss:

Rids
10th June 2002, 03:18 PM
It's up :)

Chelle
10th June 2002, 03:27 PM
Booootiful :kiss:

bubbadog
10th June 2002, 03:47 PM
:xcheer: Looks great Rids!! :xcheer:

Talon
10th June 2002, 08:05 PM
that looks really great! Maybe we should put that one at the top of THIS forum?

Jules
10th June 2002, 08:39 PM
It's awesome Ridsy! :)

Chelle
10th June 2002, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Talon
that looks really great! Maybe we should put that one at the top of THIS forum?

Yes!

Jules
10th June 2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Talon
that looks really great! Maybe we should put that one at the top of THIS forum?

Absolutely

NickBrownsFan
10th June 2002, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
....Let's get that banner logo up tonight, we're bare naked without one! :eek:

And um this is bad how :cool: :D

runs quickly before bubba can hunt me down

NickBrownsFan
10th June 2002, 09:17 PM
Rid you are the master :worship: :worship: :worship: :D

Ian Newson
10th June 2002, 10:55 PM
Nice 1 m8 very :cool:

bubbadog
10th June 2002, 11:50 PM
Originally posted by Talon
that looks really great! Maybe we should put that one at the top of THIS forum?

Definitely! :xohyes:

Squeaky
11th June 2002, 07:53 AM
GO RIDSY!

:D

dnar
11th June 2002, 10:02 AM
Wow, looks awesome. Took me a while to notice though... I am a little slow lately :biggroin:

Nanobot
11th June 2002, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by dnar
Wow, looks awesome. Took me a while to notice though... I am a little slow lately :biggroin:
Bragging again are we dnar ;) :D

Rids
11th June 2002, 11:26 AM
ROFLMAO :D
Must be a side effect of all those drugs ;)

Squeaky
11th June 2002, 11:35 AM
no wonder you can't lift it Dnar!!! ;)

Chelle
11th June 2002, 11:37 AM
big groin! LMAO, oh my! :eek:

dnar
11th June 2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Chelle
big groin! LMAO, oh my! :eek:
You wouldnt be laughing like that if you saw it... ;) :eek: ;)

Jules
11th June 2002, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by dnar
Wow, looks awesome. Took me a while to notice though... I am a little slow lately :biggroin:

:eek: And so another day of wearing my VERY HOT FRESHLY BREWED coffee begins! :rofl:

Rids
11th June 2002, 01:35 PM
You wouldnt be laughing like that if you saw it...
Well don't be shy, post a piccy, perhaps we can start an alternative to the mugshot thread :eek: :D

bubbadog
11th June 2002, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by Rids

Well don't be shy, post a piccy, perhaps we can start an alternative to the mugshot thread :eek: :D

:rofl:

Chelle
11th June 2002, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Rids

Well don't be shy, post a piccy, perhaps we can start an alternative to the mugshot thread :eek: :D

:laugh: I think I can go all day without seeing dnar's groin :D (or anyone else's, for that matter) :eek:

bubbadog
11th June 2002, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by Chelle


:laugh: I think I can go all day without seeing dnar's groin :D (or anyone else's, for that matter) :eek:

Besides, ya just know that we'd end up with duplicate pictures cause they would go to the same porn site and lift the same picture! ;)

Squeaky
11th June 2002, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by bubbadog


Besides, ya just know that we'd end up with duplicate pictures cause they would go to the same porn site and lift the same picture! ;)

ROFLMAO

:p

:sunshine:

Jules
11th June 2002, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Rids

Well don't be shy, post a piccy, perhaps we can start an alternative to the mugshot thread :eek: :D


It's sooooooooooooooo tempting...... but I'll be good...just this once :halo:

Ian Newson
11th June 2002, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by Chelle


:laugh: I think I can go all day without seeing dnar's groin :D (or anyone else's, for that matter) :eek:

Besides I would have thought the sight of a certain squirrel would have put people off the first time around :p

bubbadog
11th June 2002, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by Ian Newson


Besides I would have thought the sight of a certain squirrel would have put people off the first time around :p

:rofl:

I had forgotten about that Ian!