PDA

View Full Version : New Borg Version Available

Nanobot
2nd June 2002, 08:39 AM
Because they changed the stats format again I have created a new version of the Distributed Folding Borg, which jema has kindly put on the download page.

Enjoy :)

Ragnarog
2nd June 2002, 09:11 AM
Thanks Nano and jema :)

Rag

Ian Newson
2nd June 2002, 10:15 AM
Thanks Nano and Jema .

For anyone that wants to download them the address is here (http://www.marsjupiter.com/seti/borg.php?project=genome_pica)

Squeaky
2nd June 2002, 07:25 PM
thanks chaps :)

I can now correctly see Juleaky is(are?) the current top producer(s) (at least for a week :p )
;) - are we a combined single personality Jules or will you allow me nights out drinking with Nano ?

Jules
2nd June 2002, 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Squeaky
thanks chaps :)

I can now correctly see Juleaky is(are?) the current top producer(s) (at least for a week :p )
;) - are we a combined single personality Jules or will you allow me nights out drinking with Nano ?

LOL I think you're safe enough to go out with Nano, just wish I could go with ya!!....but does this mean I can still have my Saturday night Purple People Eaters? :p

Ian Newson
2nd June 2002, 10:34 PM
Originally posted by Jules

...but does this mean I can still have my Saturday night Purple People Eaters? :p

:eek: :confused: Wasat? Or shouldn't I ask :D

Jules
2nd June 2002, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by Ian Newson

:eek: :confused: Wasat? Or shouldn't I ask :D

OH...LOL they're a wine cooler by Bicardi....I'm quite the wimp when it comes to alcohol consumption..both in regards to taste and effect....these are quite tastey...Carbonated grape koolaid, but not so sweet...and 3 is my official limit and then I can't type for sqat.

(and no this is not a regular occurrence...only the last 2 weekends, thankyouverymuch!)